World Wide Web
A complete document on many of the listed skills below: http://en.copian.ca/library/learning/nlllc/essential_skills/tutor_guide_2010/tutor_guide_2010.pdf
1. Identify commonly used browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and demonstrate knowledge of function.
2. Identify the address bar and enter a URL address.
3. Identify a website.
4. Identify the following browser toolbar buttons and demonstrate the ability to use them: home, refresh, stop, back, forward
5. Use scroll bars to view different portions of webpages
6. Identify a hyperlink and demonstrate the ability to use a hyperlink to access other webpages.
7. Fill out an online form.
8. Identify search engines (Google, Yahoo!, Bing) and enter search terms into the search engine.